14th January 2023, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Hindi after MA in History?

I have done M.A in history and BEd with specialization subjects with hindi and history , so can I do PhD in hindi subject??

15th January 2023, 02:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Hindi after MA in History?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Hindi course:

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Hindi course is given below:

Name of the Course - PhD in Hindi

>> Candidates must have completed Master's Degree or M.Phil course from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying examination is 55% marks.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may be eligible for doing this PhD in Hindi course after completion of the courses you have mentioned above.

Some of the common PhD in Hindi Entrance Examinations would be CSIR UGC NET, UGC NET Examination or concerned college's PhD Entrance Examination.
15th January 2023, 08:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You have completed MA in Hindi, so you can apply for PhD course but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in a year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed master's degree from a recognised University are eligible for NET exam.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF post - Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lecturership post - There is no age criteria.
15th January 2023, 08:55 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Yes you can pursue PhD in Hindi after completing MA in History but you need to qualify NET exam to get admission in PhD.

2. There is no age bar to pursue this course.

3. You must have scored 60% marks or above in post graduation to be eligible for this course.
15th January 2023, 10:19 PM
Shantanubose22

No, you can't do that. You have completed M.A in Hindi so you can apply for Ph. D course.

You should qualify in UGC NET exam. NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.
16th January 2023, 05:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to persue PhD Hindi requires to complete M.phil degree and a postgraduate degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university .
Admission to the course is usually merit based.
The basic eligibility for admission to the program is successful postgraduation , preferably in arts stream with Hindi as one of the core subject .
Thus if you have studied hindi as a core subject in graduation than you are eligible otherwise you can do PhD in History.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?