11th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?

Sir,
What are the research topics for PhD in Hindi? I also want to know the syllabus for entrance test for PhD in Hindi for Punjab University? Please help me with the syllabus and topics.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?
  2. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  4. How may I get model question papers for FA entrance test in Kashmir University? How may I get important topics for this exam?
  5. Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance exam of LKO university? Topics that come under the entrance exam?
  6. How to prepare for entrance exam for M.A in English?
  7. Complete details about PhD? How to proceed for the same?
  8. Can I take admission in PhD with uncleared NET?
  9. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University?
  12. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  14. Topics to study for Post Graduate entrance exam in Zoology?
  15. How to do B.Ed from Punjab University?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  17. What is the syllabus for KVPY entrance exam? Which are the topics?
  18. Topics or papers for PhD research in Artificial Network Research?
21st May 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?

bharat bhusan agrawall :vakitative avam kritative, This topic have ever been taken by any researcher. Please give me detail.cont 9466677850;[email protected] .thanks
16th October 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?

What is syllabus for entrance exam of PhD in Punjab university Chd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?