20th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in management if am from a science background before MBA?

I just completed my MBA in marketing and human resource as an specialization and want to do PhD as my further studies but I am science background graduate and is not clear about what subjects I shall opt for PhD as my finance is not strong plus I want to know will I face any difficulty if I go for phd entrance ie, NET JRF examinations.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  2. Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?
  6. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  7. How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  9. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  11. Possibility to do PhD for MBA(Retail Management) postgraduate?
  12. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
  14. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management if I have got only 54% in MBA?
  16. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
  18. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd April 2017, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in management if am from a science background before MBA?

You have completed MBA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D in Management.

But your MBA degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University. You should qualify in UGC NET exam in Management subject.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?