9th October 2011, 01:15 AM

Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?

hi i am mba from finance and human resource .very much interested in pursuing phd .plz sujjest whether i should proceed for phd in management or phd in commerce.and suitable topics for both commerce and management thanking

17th November 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?

I am doing PhD
21st November 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?

I want to do phd in management as i have done mba in major finanace and minor in marketing plz tel me about the process and subjaect which i should opt?
4th December 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is CAT exam paper for PhD different from that for MBA entrance ?
7th December 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

after mba in finanace i want to take admission in phd from finanace. what is the procedure or duration of the course
26th December 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in management as i have done mba in major finanace and minor in marketing plz tel me about the process and subjaect which i should opt?
Better to take Ph.d in Commerce.
18th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

good morning,
am very interest in phd finace or commerce programs but i don't know how is do it, when the notification and which college is best one i doesn't know.
11th March 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME ELIGIBILITY FOR ENROLLING IN PHD PROGRAMME ? DO IIM,IIT'S OR IISC REQUIRE A CAT SCORE ? I HAV DONE MY MBA AND HAVE 4 YRS EXPERIENCE IN HR ? I WISH TO DO PHD IN HR ? PL SUGGEST
20th March 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

iam going to do phd in finance which topic is best
23rd March 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hai this is satya working as Asst Professor i want to do my ph.d in insurance can u suggest any topics on insurance and my mail id [email protected]
2nd May 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am MBA graduate and also ICWA. I want to do Phd in the area of finance or accounts. Pls suggest some topics or give the website
address where the suitable topics are available.
Regards
20th May 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Helloo, I m an MBA graduate in H.R and marketing. I want to do Ph.d in H.R.. can u suggest some good topics for Ph.d and some institutes that offer courses of Ph.d in H.R with their fee structure...
5th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

which is the best topic in commerce for phd course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?