14th January 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in management studies from Mumbai University after completing plan MCom?

Can I do PhD in management studies from Mumbai University after completing plan MCom in optional subject advertisment from BAMU University

18th January 2023, 03:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in management studies from Mumbai University after completing plan MCom?

If you have studied management in your masters program then you are eligible.

For being eligible, candidate must have completed masters degree in relevant subject with atleast 55% and above marks from recognised board.
Thus after MCom, you are eligible for PhD.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
19th January 2023, 02:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in management studies from Mumbai University after completing plan MCom?

Yes, you can do PhD In Management Studies from Mumbai University after completing plan MCom.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET.
23rd January 2023, 12:08 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes, you can do Ph.D. in management studies from Mumbai University after completing your MCom. You have to appear for the CAT, GMAT, XAT, exam, etc., and try to get accepted to any IIM, XLRI, ISB, etc. Alternatively, you could attempt NET at a university to get qualified.
23rd January 2023, 12:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After earning your MCom, you may pursue a Ph.D. in management studies at Mumbai University. You must take the CAT, GMAT, XAT, and other exams in order to apply to any IIM, XLRI, ISB, etc. You might also try out for NET at a university to become eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?