22nd January 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MEd in Mumbai University after completing MCom from IGNOU?

Hello friends, I am doing MCom course from IGNOU. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MEd from Mumbai University. I would like to know that can I study this MEd course in this university?

29th January 2019, 10:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MEd in Mumbai University after completing MCom from IGNOU?

Being a MCom student from IGNOU, you can not study MEd in Mumbai University. To study MCom, first of all, you need to have completed B.Ed course with a minimum 55% of marks from any recognized university and you must have minimum 2 years of teaching/ professional experience in a Government/ Government recognized school/ NCTE recognized teacher education/ research institution in education after completion of B.Ed program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?