30th March 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Social Work being a Sociology postgraduate of Lucknow University?

Hello Everyone,
I am done with my M.A.(Sociology) from Lucknow University. Can I get admission for PhD in Social Work program? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Social Work/Sociology being a Psychology postgraduate and having 12 years of working experience in Drugs and HIV/AIDS?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  4. Qualification required for BSW?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Social Work along with M.A. in Sociology?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Sociology postgraduate of Uttar Pradesh?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  8. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in UGC-NET for Social Work being a Sociology postgraduate?
  10. What shall I do after completion of BA in Sociology having interest in Social work and not interest to study MSW? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  12. Is there any scope of studying Master of Social Work for Sociology graduate?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Kurukshetra University PhD in Social Work entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  15. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  16. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  17. When the notification of PhD(Social Work) in Osmania University will be released?
  18. Entrance exam to study PhD in Social Work with scholarship in India for 44 years old Bachelor of Social Work candidate?
3rd April 2016, 12:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Social Work being a Sociology postgraduate of Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am done with my M.A.(Sociology) from Lucknow University. Can I get admission for PhD in Social Work program? Please reply as soon as possible.
You have completed an M.A in Sociology, so you are not eligible for Ph.D in Social Work.

But you can do Ph.D in Sociology.

If you have valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?