14th January 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct addmission in kolhan university to study PhD with 64% in post graduate?

I passed MA in Environmental studies with 64% ,in Rabindra Bharoty university,. Can I get direct addmission to study Phd

18th January 2023, 04:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct addmission in kolhan university to study PhD with 64% in post graduate?

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET/ JRF along with your master's degree then you are eligible for direct admission in PhD by appearing for a interview.
Hence, if you have a master's degree then try to clear any of these exams.
Also , those who have M.phil qualification or a teaching fellowships along with master's degree are eligible for direct admission. Those who have at least 5 years of professional experience in the relevant field are also eligible for direct admission in a PhD program.
18th January 2023, 05:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct addmission in kolhan university to study PhD with 64% in post graduate?

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET/JRF along with your master's degree then you are eligible for direct admission in PhD by appearing for a interview.
Hence, if you have a master's degree then try to clear any of these exams.
Those who have MPhil qualification or a teaching fellowships along with master's degree are eligible for direct admission.
Those who have at least 5 years of professional experience in the relevant field are also eligible for direct admission in a phd program.
19th January 2023, 11:32 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For doing PhD course, candidate must have completed post graduation in relevant subject with atleast 55% and above marks.
Admission to PhD is granted on the basis of entrance exam (national or university level).
Candidates are required to appear for an entrance exam (NET,SET,M.phil, SLET or university level).
Their score in entrance exam decides their admission.
Then they have to appear for an interview.
The University conducts entrance exam for PhD admission.
The syllabus of entrance exam shall be same as for UGC NET, CSIR, GATE, GRE etc
19th January 2023, 02:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

You can't take direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD . Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called NET,SLET etc...

Candidates must have a master's degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks.
23rd January 2023, 01:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Students who receive more than 60% in their master's degree are eligible for direct admission to the Ph.D. program at Kolhan University without taking the Ph.D. entrance exam.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:
https://www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in/
23rd January 2023, 08:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission directly kolhan university to study Doctor of Philosophy. However, you must have a valid score card from any of the examination:-CSIR UGC NET, UGC NET, IIT JAM, NPAT.

Also if the candidate have a GATE score card then also he can get admission in PH.D on the basis of scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?