10th February 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?

Dear sir/mam,

If student's get more then 60% markes in his/her masters is he/she are eligible to take direct admission in phd in kolhan university,without siting in entrance exam of phd.
will kolhan university give stipend to phd students.
As i heard some universities see consider cat/mat scores for taking admission in phd courses.And give stipend also .
management students take admission in management after passing cat/mat etc.. after pasing management course ,are these students are eligible to take direct admission in kolhan university phd course .

regards
mba student

10th February 2015, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET/JRF along with your Master's Degree then you are eligible for direct admission in Ph.D by appearing for a interview. Hence, if you have a Master's degree then try to clear any of these exams.

Also, those who have M.Phil qualification or a teaching fellowships along with Master's Degree are eligible for direct admission. Those who have at least 5 years of professional experience in the relevant field are also eligible for direct admission in a Ph.D program.

26th June 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?

I have completed M.Sc(che) in year 2005 and I also complete six month course for Phd as directed by ugc regulation 2009 after phd registration from B.R.A. Bihar Univ. Muzaffarpur Bihar. But my maximum period has been lapsed due to some personal problem and i can't submit my thesis to the univ. Can I pursued my phd with previous registration ? Pl tell me the procedure for my case....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?