15th November 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Kolhan University?

Hi everyone, I want to join Kolhan University for studying PhD(Commerce & Management). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

23rd May 2022, 03:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Kolhan University?

CAT and MAT is the entrance exam to study PhD Commerce & Management at Kolhan University.

Qualification required for PhD Commerce & Management is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?