14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Chemistry which is available in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!

18th August 2019, 02:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

There is no scholarship offered to the candidates pursuing PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology. However, the candidates who are economically weak and are not able to make the payment of the fees then can contact the bank to get information regarding loan.

Andhra Bank
Contact number: 0112509907

State Bank of India
Contact number: 01125099079
20th August 2019, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Chemistry which is available in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!
If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Chemistry from Netaji Subhas University of Technology.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.
20th August 2019, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
University fellowship is not available for Ph.D course from 2018. Only CSIR NET JRF score card candidates are eligible for scholarship for Ph.D course.

Gold medalist candidates are also eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?