14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Delhi Technological University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Applied Mathematics from Delhi Technological University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

17th August 2019, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Delhi Technological University?

You need to have a post-graduation degree in maths or it's related subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
17th August 2019, 11:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Delhi Technological University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Applied Mathematics at Delhi Technological University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of a screening test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

The candidates who have already qualified UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ DBT/ JRF entrance examination are exempted from the screening test.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dtu.ac.in
18th August 2019, 02:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Delhi Technological University is that you must have completed M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics or must have scored minimum 60% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent.

The admission to PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Delhi Technological University is through screening test followed by Interview.

You can download the prospectus through the link shared below:-

https://lsacdn.lsnetx.com//fetch/7/36/Phd-2019_Brochure.pdf
20th August 2019, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Applied Mathematics from Delhi Technological University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

So you are eligible for Ph.D course in Applied Mathematics in Delhi Technological University

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?