10th September 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Computer Science) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Computer Science which is available in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!

3rd February 2021, 01:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Computer Science) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Computer Science which is available in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!
If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for scholarship during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

If you have valid GATE Or CSIR NET score card then also you are eligible scholarship to pursue Ph.D course in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?