10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Computer Science) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Computer Science from Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

16th September 2019, 02:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Computer Science) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Computer Science from Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Computer Science) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation:-

1.CSIR NET

2.GATE

3.UGC NET

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?