19th August 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Medical Anatomy) course in Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences?

Sir, I am doing MS in Medical Anatomy and after completing this course I want to join PhD in Medical Anatomy program. I want to secure admission in Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences for this PhD program. So, can I get a scholarship for this PhD program?

20th August 2020, 03:03 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Medical Anatomy) course in Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences?

Yes, you can get scholarship to pursue PhD Medical Anatomy in Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences .

Candidates admitted to the PhD programme (regular) are eligible for a monthly stipend from MHRD of INR 31,000 for the first two years and a monthly stipend of INR 35,000 for the next three years; after five years, they are eligible for a monthly financial assistance of INR 12,000 for one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?