19th August 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Medical Anatomy) admission in Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences?

Dear friends, I am interested to pursue a PhD in Medical Anatomy course from Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences. I want to know about the procedure of how I can get admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know asap.

22nd September 2020, 06:20 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Medical Anatomy) admission in Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences?

To get PhD admission at SGRDUHS you can follow given steps.

You must have a postgraduation degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university to eligible for this course.

You must visit the online portal for admission in the respective courses of the official website of Sri Guru Ram Das University of health science.
https://www.sgrduhs.in/

Check the eligibility criteria before applying.

If eligible, register using a valid email ID & Phone number.

All the updates regarding admission will be conveyed to the candidates via the registered email ID.

An OTP will be sent on registering on the registered phone number.

Using this OTP, a candidate can log in.

Then follow the steps that will come on the screen to complete the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?