2nd May 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the stipend available for PhD(Chemical Sciences) which is available in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science. Please tell me can I get a stipend for this PhD program? Thank you!

31st January 2021, 07:32 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science?

Yes, You can get stipend to pursue PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course.

Applicant will be selected through interview for stipend and admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?