2nd November 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?

Hello,
Kindly tell me about the stipend I will get. I have qualified in PhD entrance exam and now get admission in Indian Association for the Cultivate of Science, Kolkata. What stipend I get in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  2. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  4. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
  5. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  6. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  7. Names of the institutes that provide 3 months project in medical bio chemistry?
  8. Is it difficult to get stipend to study PhD if completed M.Tech at the age of 29 years old?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to get stipend in doing Ph.D?
  10. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  11. Entrance exams to study PhD in Geology with Stipend in India?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  13. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  14. When I will receive my scorecard if qualified in GATE(Life Science)? How can I get stipend to do PhD? What amount I will get?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  16. Entrance exams to study PhD in Chemistry with stipend in India?
  17. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  18. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?