2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?

Kindly tell me about the stipend I will get. I have qualified in PhD entrance exam and now get admission in Indian Association for the Cultivate of Science, Kolkata. What stipend I get in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science? -- [New]
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
25th April 2018, 09:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?

Since, you have qualified in the PhD entrance examination, you can definitely opt for the PhD course from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata.
You can expect an amount of around Rs. 15000/- to Rs.25000/- as a stipend while pursuing PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?