13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the stipend offered for PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) course which is available in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. I am looking forward to doing this PhD course. So, can I get a stipend to pursue this PhD course?

16th September 2019, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the stipend offered for PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) course which is available in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. I am looking forward to doing this PhD course. So, can I get a stipend to pursue this PhD course?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Soil Science and Water Management with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.

If you have a valid GATE or CSIR NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.

The other stipend may be provided from University funding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?