20th August 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?

Dear Sir, I want to join Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya for studying PhD in Fruits & Orchard Management. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

15th June 2021, 09:52 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(Fruits & Orchard Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant can secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.bckv.edu.in/bckv.php?page=8f14e45fceea167a5a36dedd4bea25437
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?