13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

17th September 2019, 03:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Soil Science and Water Management) from Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?