15th August 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Veterinary Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the stipend offered for PhD(Veterinary Science) course which is available in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD course. So, can I get a stipend to pursue this PhD course?

10th September 2019, 04:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Veterinary Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the stipend offered for PhD(Veterinary Science) course which is available in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD course. So, can I get a stipend to pursue this PhD course?
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Veterinary Science) in Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University for PhD in Veterinary Science.

UGC NET JRF

Gold Medalist in masters degree.

GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?