4th September 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Electronics) in Gulbarga University?

Dear Sir, I want to join Gulbarga University for studying PhD in Applied Electronics. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

6th September 2018, 10:34 PM
ASHLEY SARA

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Electronics) in Gulbarga University?

Ph.D. programmes – 3 to 5 years

Scholarships:

Gulbarga University endows the following scholarships to its deserving candidates:

1.SC/ST Welfare and Backward Class Scholarships
2.Scholarships given by Govt. of India, Government of Tamil Nadu.
3.Merit Scholarship

Candidates will be selected for the Ph.D. / M.Phil. programme on the basis of their marks in the qualifying merit /entrance examination followed by the counselling session.
29th July 2021, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Electronics) in Gulbarga University?

I am currently in mtech final semester. Can I also apply for phd enterence in Gulbarga University (Applied electronics)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?