2nd December 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Arabic) in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College for PhD in Arabic course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th December 2021, 09:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Arabic) in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College?

The PMRF is most prestigious award for research students.The CSIR/UGC /NET/ICAR/GATE are various other premium fellowship 30,000+HRA per month for next 2 years.

There are also other state scientific council providing aid to research students.

It's also the fact that not everybody receives stipend .
7th December 2021, 04:20 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Arabic) in Milliya Arts, Science and Management Science College?

There is no stipend to study PhD Arabic at Milliya Arts Science and Management Science College.Qualification required you must have a master's degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?