26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi, I want to apply for PhD program in Jamia Millia Islamia in the specialization of Biotechnology. I would like to know that I can get stipend for studying this PhD in Jamia Millia Islamia?

28th October 2021, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to apply for PhD program in Jamia Millia Islamia in the specialization of Biotechnology. I would like to know that I can get stipend for studying this PhD in Jamia Millia Islamia?
If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for scholarship during the PhD course otherwise not or if you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.

If you have valid CSIR NET score card then also you are eligible scholarship to pursue Ph.D course in Biotechnology.
29th October 2021, 09:08 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia?

To study PhD in biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia you must have a post graduate degree with atleast 55% marks from a recognized university.Aslo you have to appear in the entrance exam called SLET,GATE etc..for post doctoral fellowship will get a stipend Rs 55000/-per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?