9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for BSc(Biotechnology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
10th June 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for BSc(Biotechnology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Students who have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics are eligible to study BSc Biotechnology course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Students have to appear for an entrance test for the admission to study BSc Biotechnology. Students have to apply online for the admission. Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). Students can find the details in the JMI website link given Click Here
10th June 2018, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to study B.Sc in Biotechnology course in Jamia Millia Islamia:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology course. You should have pursued 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in any stream from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

You should have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th class and Besides meeting this criteria you need to clear below mentioned tests. The selection is basically done on the performance of,

>> Written Examination and (College conducts this exam)

>> Personal Interview

Click here for Official Website
11th June 2018, 06:51 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc Biotechnology course from Jamia Millia Islamia University are as followed:-
Candidate must have senior secondary school certificate or an equivalent examination with at least 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as in the concerned subject.
13th June 2018, 10:52 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc Biotechnology from Jamia Millia Islamia are:-
The candidate should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with the relevant subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?