23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Economics) in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation?

I want to study PhD in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation in the specialization of Economics. I would like to know if can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

7th September 2019, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Economics) in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study PhD in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation in the specialization of Economics. I would like to know if can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course in Centre for Shridevi Research Foundation.

If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?