22nd December 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Which is more beneficial for me MA in Geography or MSc in Geography to clear UGC NET?

I am a MSc botany student, now I am preparing for RAS and I want to clear UGC NET, because it is simpler than CSIR NET, because of no negative marking. So, what is more beneficial for me MA in geography or MSc in geography for clear UGC NET.

22nd December 2017, 08:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more beneficial for me MA in Geography or MSc in Geography to clear UGC NET?

Since, you are doing M.Sc in Botany at this instant, after the completion of M.Sc Botany, you will be eligible for the NET examination based on your recent qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Since, you belong from Science department, you should opt for the M.Sc degree course in Geography for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?