29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
29th December 2015, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D through UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Geography from Andhra University? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!
You have completed M.Sc in Geography from Andhra University so you are eligible for Ph.D course through UGC NET exam.

Educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?