24th July 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Dear Sir, I want to join Awadhesh Pratap Singh University for studying PhD in Environmental Biology. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  5. How many PhD(Environmental Biology) seats are available in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  6. Topics and synopsis to study in PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  7. Admission criteria to study PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? When the admission form will be released?
  8. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Journalism(Print Media) through Distance Education?
  9. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  10. Any institutes in Gujarat for distance education course in BBS?
  11. Procedure to apply for Ph.D Hindi programme in Abroad?
  12. Course structure of PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  13. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  16. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Indore?
  18. Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2022, 04:10 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Environmental Biology at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called GATE and NET.

Qualification required for PhD Environmental Biology is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?