2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD in Environmental Science at Andhra University?

Hello everyone, I am studying M.Sc in Environmental Science in Andhra University. I am doing my M.Sc with stipend. So, I want to know that if I want to do PhD in Environmental Science again from Andhra University the still I can get stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in GITAM Institute of Science? -- [New]
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Nutrition at Andhra University?
  6. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  9. List of universities offering PhD(Political Science) with stipend in Andhra Pradesh
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  16. Requirements to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

15th March 2018, 04:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD in Environmental Science at Andhra University?

Yes, definitely you will get stipend for studying Ph.D in Environmental Science at Andhra University. To be eligible for Ph.D course at Andhra University, you must have to complete your M.Sc course with a minimum of 55% of marks in it. You must have to qualify in the NET examination to get admission in the said University for Ph.D admission.

15th March 2018, 06:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD in Environmental Science at Andhra University?

Yes, you can get stipend monthly by MHRD, Government of India if you pursue PhD course in Regular mode from Andhra University.

And if you pursue PhD course in correspondence then you will not get stipend.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?