26th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

Dear Sir, I want to join Vidyasagar University for studying PhD in Electronic Science. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  4. How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  7. Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  9. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? -- [New]
  11. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Home Science at Pune University?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Environmental Science at Andhra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  15. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
12th July 2022, 01:15 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?

As , you qualified the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET to study PhD Electronic Science at Vidyasagar University .

To study PhD Electronic Science is, candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?