3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Astronomy in Osmania University. But I don’t know that this university provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Osmania University to do Ph.D? How much stipend I can get?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  3. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Persian) in Osmania University? Syllabus of this course?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the cut-off and fees for M.Tech course under Osmania University, Hyderabad? Is there any scholarship available?
  6. How much amount of stipend University of Delhi provides for Ph.D after MA in Sociology?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  11. How can I study M.Sc in Osmania University being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student of Andhra University?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
23rd July 2022, 11:22 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Astronomy at Osmania University , after qualifying these entrance exam called GATE, NET and JEST.

The admission procedure to study PhD Astronomy is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?