11th May 2011, 09:53 PM
mnkumar

Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mathematics if I have Mathematics for Business as one one of the subjects in graduation?

sir, i have mathematics for business is one of the subject in my graduation .can i elligible for phd in mathematics

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in mathematics after mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  3. List of post graduations course which are based only on Maths to do after Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  7. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  8. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  9. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible for M.TECH as I do M.A. in mathematics not M.SC.? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  13. Ca i do MCA after M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is this possible to get admission to MCA course having completed B.Com this year? Eligibility criteria for MCA course?
  15. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Ph.D integration course in Mathematics in IIT after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  18. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
21st May 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mathematics if I have Mathematics for Business as one one of the subjects in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkumar View Post
sir, i have mathematics for business is one of the subject in my graduation .can i elligible for phd in mathematics
. i have done BBE(bachelor of business economics)
30th November 2011, 10:39 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mathematics if I have Mathematics for Business as one one of the subjects in graduation?

FOR PH.D you should be post graduate in subject with at least 55% marks.
many university offering ph.d
you can apply in the universities.
some universities take entrance examination for the course.
23rd December 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do phd in mathematics after completing my CA ? Chartered Accountancy
22nd February 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have B.Sc in physics & M.Sc in mathematics, am I eligible for PhD in maths
14th April 2012, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech. in Electrical Engg. from one of the NITs and MBA... Am I eligible for Phd. in Mathematics or some related subjects?
23rd May 2012, 10:47 PM
romi_bal

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mathematics if I have Mathematics for Business as one one of the subjects in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkumar View Post
Yes you are eligible for PhD.

P.hD in Maths:

Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for earning a PhD degree in Mathematics, candidates must at least be graduates having passed their graduation with Mathematics as one of their major subject if not the only one, provided that their bachelors degree is a valid one.

Job Prospects
People having the degree of PhD in Mathematics to their name can start off their careers as university professors or lecturers or even pursue further work in the field of research.

Best Places to Pursue:
Indian Statistical Institutes
University of Calcutta
University of Delhi
University of Poona
University of Madras
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
16th July 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of external M.Sc maths from Pune university?
4th April 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

can we do phd in maths after commerce(with maths) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?