15th June 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(History) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of History in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

18th June 2022, 04:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(History) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD History at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called UGC NET.

Qualification required for PhD History is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
20th June 2022, 12:09 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(History) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University?

After qualifying the entrance exam called UGC NET, you will get a stipend to study PhD History at Babasaheb Ambedkar University ,

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can study PhD History.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?