14th April 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Microbiology) in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University?

I want to study PhD in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University in the specialization of Microbiology. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this university? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

15th November 2021, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Microbiology) in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study PhD in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University in the specialization of Microbiology. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this university? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
University fellowship is not available for Ph.D course from 2018. Only UGC NET JRF score card candidates are eligible for scholarship for Ph.D course.

Gold medalist candidates are also eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Microbiology) in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?