14th April 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Microbiology from Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

17th April 2019, 03:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University?

Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University conducts an entrance test for admission in PhD(Microbiology) program. Selection of candidate is made on the basis of merit of entrance test. Candidates who are in-service of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, are exempted from entrance test. Such candidates are selected on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?