14th April 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University for PhD in Microbiology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this university. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

27th April 2019, 12:35 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University?

Admission Procedure to study PhD (Microbiology) in chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University:

1) Candidates can apply online and submit their application form online through website
https://hau.ernet.in

2) The cost of application form is Rs 1000/- for General and Rs 250/- for OBC/SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?