9th October 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Painting) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Painting. I want to do this PhD program from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.

18th June 2021, 12:41 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Painting) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(Painting) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant can get stipend through UGC NET exam.

Applicant can also secure stipend through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.subharti.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?