20th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Nikhlaus

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?

Sir/Mam,

What is the SYLLABUS for ENTRANCE EXAM for M.A in HISTORY for JNU ?

What is the "ADMISSION PROCEDURE" for course in
M.A ( HISTORY )
in JNU ?

Where can i get previous years M.A. entrance exam question papers for JNU ?

29th May 2012, 10:12 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?

Hi,
I am giving you general information about JNU entrance exam 2012.
Entrance exam will be held on may 22,23,24,25,2012 for admission to various full time programmers.

Eligibility for M.A(History):
  1. Bachelor degree in following subjects under 10+2+3.
  2. minimum 50% Aggregate marks.
Syllabus for M.A(History):
  • Ancient Indian History.
  • Medieval Indian History.
  • Modern Indian History.
More about M.A history please check the below attachment.

All the best................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf history.pdf(1.76 MB, 3157 views)
20th November 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?

what is the syllabus for ma political science in jnu? where to get previous year ma political science syllabus and question paper for jnu entrance test ?
16th January 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i want know about course fee of ma in histopy i m weak(economically) background. can i affort that environment. u can call me also 08409392894
25th January 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for M.A English. I have secured 60 per cent marks,In Graduation.Can u explain the whole admission process, syllabus and admission date?
3rd April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Shall I get the previous year question papers of M.A history of arts
23rd April 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing b.sc. course enrolled within the university of lucknow
Am i eligible for M.A. (history) from delhi university, even when i dont have graduation from art stream?
28th July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i m doing graduation from sociology can i do pg from pol sci from jnu if yes than how
7th December 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to take addmition in MA history. but I don't have information which languages in Entrance exam.and how many addmition fees..???
6th January 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

which link should i try that has previous years questions papers of m.a history entrance exam??
31st March 2014, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?

[QUOTE=Nikhlaus;1927719]Sir/Mam,

What is the SYLLABUS for ENTRANCE EXAM for M.A in HISTORY for JNU ?

What is the "ADMISSION PROCEDURE" for course in
M.A ( HISTORY )
in JNU ?

Where can i get previous years M.A. entrance exam question papers for JNU ?[/sanckirt
12th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what is he syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A Histoy for JNU? Please reply soon..
4th June 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i am manish i want to know what is the syllabus of ma entrance exam for jnu
16th January 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir m anunidit i want to know the syllabus of entrance exam for jnu of m.a.history.. What is tge procedure to get admission ...where i get thebprevious years m.a.entrace exam paper of jnu of history
19th May 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A public administration for JNU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?