29th January 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS-Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in NIMHANS-Bangalore for studying PhD in Neurochemistry course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

17th September 2019, 02:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS-Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in NIMHANS-Bangalore for studying PhD in Neurochemistry course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!
Entrance exams to study PhD(Neurochemistry) in NIMHANS-Bangalore:-

1.UGC NET

2.CSIR NET

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?