5th May 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Integrated PhD(Biochemistry) if pursuing BSc(Biochemistry) 2nd year?

Hello, I am studying BSc in Biochemistry. I am studying in 2nd year from Royal Global University. In future I want to do PhD in same Biochemistry. So, I have to do MSc? Is it must? Or is there chance for my to do both means integrated PhD course? I would like to know the colleges for Integrated PhD course in Royal Global University?

23rd May 2019, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Integrated PhD(Biochemistry) if pursuing BSc(Biochemistry) 2nd year?

You don't need to pursue M.Sc if you are looking for an integrated PhD programme after completion of your B.Sc in Biochemistry. Just make sure you apply for admission at only those places where they are offering such a course.

There are very few universities which will offer integrated PhD programme and admission will be in merit through entrance exam. So, make sure you prepare a list of universities and apply for admission when there is a notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?