10th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. This is a 3 years full time diploma course and I am in 2nd year. I don’t want to join only B.Tech. I want to do Integrated course M.Tech in same Mechanical Engineering. So, is this possible for me to do Integrated course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Textile Technology if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?
  2. Eligibility to study Integrated BBA+LLB course without studying 12th for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  3. Eligibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year for vocational student?
  4. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  5. Procedure to take admission in BA part 1 after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in Diploma Mechanical after passing 2nd year of ITI in Motor Mechanic?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CDS entrance exam being a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student? -- [New]
  10. Can I get Lateral Entry in B.Arch if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  14. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  17. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
21st April 2018, 09:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech course after the completion of Diploma course in the relevant field.
Since, you are in 2nd year now, after the completion of your Diploma course, you can apply for the Integrated Course of B.Tech+M.Tech.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Integrated B.tech+M.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering.
23rd April 2018, 05:20 PM
iamssuhana

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?

Yes, you can go for B.Tech-M.Tech Integrated course. There are many good colleges. You can consider Christ University,Delhi Technological University, Delhi.

Lovely Professional University (LPU)- Punjab

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-Pilani, Rajasthan.

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore , Tamil Nadu.

College of Engineering, Pune, Pune , Maharashtra.

K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Ahmednagar , Maharashtra.

PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
23rd April 2018, 05:23 PM
iamssuhana

Yes, you can go for B.Tech-M.Tech Integrated course. There are many good colleges. you can have word with the officials in which you are seeking admission to inquire about the same. You can consider Christ University,Delhi Technological University, Delhi.

Lovely Professional University (LPU)- Punjab

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-Pilani, Rajasthan.

K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Ahmednagar , Maharashtra.

PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore , Tamil Nadu.

College of Engineering, Pune, Pune , Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?