21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Integrated PhD for BSc 2nd year student?

Hi friends, I am studying BSc in Physics. I am studying in 2nd year from Delhi University. In future I want to do PhD in same subject which is Physics. So, I have to do MSc? Is it mandatory? Or is there chance for me to do both means Integrated PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study Integrated PhD in Economics for B.Com student?
  5. Possibility to study Integrated PhD for MA(English) candidate? -- [New]
  6. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  7. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  8. Possibility to study PhD(Information Management) for MTech(CSE) 2nd year candidate?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  10. Can I study Integrated PhD in Biotechnology if pursuing B.Sc(Biotechnology) 2nd year? List of colleges under Mumbai University for admission?
  11. Can I study Integrated PhD in Economics if pursuing B.Sc(Economics) 2nd year? List of colleges under Thapar University for admission?
  12. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  13. Possibility to study MS and PhD in USA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  14. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics for B.Sc final year student?
  15. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  16. Possibility to study MS and PhD in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  17. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Robotics for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
24th May 2018, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Integrated PhD for BSc 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am studying BSc in Physics. I am studying in 2nd year from Delhi University. In future I want to do PhD in same subject which is Physics. So, I have to do MSc? Is it mandatory? Or is there chance for me to do both means Integrated PhD course?

Possibility to study Integrated PhD program for the BSc completed, students are high. Candidates have to complete the BSc with good marks to pursue Integrated PhD program. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to study Integrated PhD program. Some of the colleges offering Integrated PhD program are given below:

Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research - Official Website

IISER Pune - Official Website

NCBS - Official Website

Indian Institute of Science - Official Website

Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science - Official Website

Bose Institute - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?