3rd March 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed MPhil(English) through correspondence?

Hello, I have done with my MPhil in English from Open University. It is a correspondence course. Now, I want to study more and explore my career with the help of PhD degree. I want to do PhD in English but in regular mode. So, I am eligible for admission in this case?

4th September 2021, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed MPhil(English) through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have done with my MPhil in English from Open University. It is a correspondence course. Now, I want to study more and explore my career with the help of PhD degree. I want to do PhD in English but in regular mode. So, I am eligible for admission in this case?
Yes, you can apply for Ph.D course in correspondence because you have completed M.Phil course in distance mode but your degree must be recognized.

You should qualify in UGC NET exam to get admission in Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?