13th December 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Zoology) with Fellowship of Life Science being a UGC-NET qualifier?

Hi everyone, I have qualified in UGC-NET in Life Science. But I am student of MSc(Zoology). So, can I register for PhD in Zoology with the Life Science Fellowship? Please let me know about this immediately.

31st October 2021, 08:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Zoology) with Fellowship of Life Science being a UGC-NET qualifier?

Yes, You can study PhD(Zoology) with Fellowship of Life Science being a UGC-NET qualifier.

Selected candidate will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 31000 per month throughout the course duration.

Candidate can also secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?