25th December 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Microbiology with Fellowship of Environmental Science being a UGC-NET qualifier?

Hi,
I am Nisha and I have qualified in UGC-NET in Environmental Science. But I am student of M.Sc(Microbiology). Can I register for PhD in Microbiology with the Environmental Science Fellowship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  2. Can I get fellowship and register for Ph.D in biotechnology after clearing UGC NET June in Environmental Science
  3. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  4. Where should I study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier in Delhi?
  5. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  6. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Science) if completed M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  8. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  10. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  11. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  12. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  13. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  15. Best books available for UGC NET Environmental Science
  16. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  17. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
7th January 2016, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Microbiology with Fellowship of Environmental Science being a UGC-NET qualifier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Nisha and I have qualified in UGC-NET in Environmental Science. But I am student of M.Sc(Microbiology). Can I register for PhD in Microbiology with the Environmental Science Fellowship?
You have completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and you have qualified in UGC NET exam in Environmental Science.

Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Microbiology. You can also get fellowship from UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?