3rd May 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can a M.Phil in distance mode do PhD from Mumbai University? When the application form will be issues?

I have done M.Sc Chemistry from Calicut University in regular mode and passed M.Phil from Annamalai University in distance mode. Am I eligible to do PhD from Mumbai University? When the application form will be issues?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  2. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  3. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  4. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  8. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  10. How to do Ph.D in information technology through distance mode?
  11. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  12. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  13. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  15. When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?
  16. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  17. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  18. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
4th May 2017, 12:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Phil in distance mode do PhD from Mumbai University? When the application form will be issues?

Yes, as you have completed your M.Phil from Annamalai University through distance mode, so you are eligible to apply for PhD from Mumbai University. You should have completed your M.Phil with minimum 50% marks. As you have completed M.Phil, so you don't need to appear for the examination. You can directly appear for the interview and therefore, after clearing the interview you will be eligible to get admission for PhD course.

The application forms for PhD admissions in Mumbai University will be out from July 2017. So, you have to keep checking it accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?