2nd April 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?

Hello,
I would like to know that when
PhD entrance application forms
is issues from University of Kota?
I want to do PhD in Urdu there.
Please inform me about the application form.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of B.A.LLB entrance exam will be distributed by Delhi University?
  2. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  3. When the application form for admission in Bachelor's in Business Administration at Anna University will be distributed? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  4. How to do M.Tech in electrical and electronics from university of Kota?
  5. When will be the entrance exam for UG course? When will the form be distributed?
  6. Date of the entrance exam admission form sale for M.Tech University of Kota?
  7. Date of sale of application form of JELET? From where to get the form? How will I get the admit card?
  8. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance exam will be distributed?
  9. Where NATA application form will be distributed in Chandigarh?
  10. When will the form be distributed for CGPET exam?
  11. Is Career point in Kota a good institute for preparing for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Mangalore university Technology BCA Semester 5 - Distributed Computing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How to do M.Tech from University of Kota after completing B.Tech from electrical stream?
  14. Date of the entrance exam for LLB?
  15. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  16. When will the form of Tripur Medical College will be available?
  17. When are the Air Force Y forms going to be distributed?
  18. How can I get information and dates for application in Bansal Classes?
8th April 2015, 10:44 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?

Till now no news regarding application form for PhD progrmamme for the year 2015. But generally application form comes out in the first week of May. So I would suggest you to check the official website regularly http://www.uok.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kota University.pdf(208.3 KB, 72 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?